Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swallow

When I was 21 I moved from a mid-sized city to slightly larger mid-size city, to room with a guy I met my freshman year of college. We got an apartment, worked, drank, watched movies, went out, etc.. He was from a small town and had a friend from high school come up to the "big city", as it were to spend the weekend and drink with us.

She was "country" , but far from naive. She was fun, sassy, smart and had a foul mouth. She and I were hitting it off well. My roomate warned me that I should stay away, she would only wanna fool around, no more. Late at night, after more than a few drinks he was asleep and she was in  my room.

I had only been with three women to that point. We made out, dry humped for what seemed like forever. I had her shirt up, bra off and a couple of fingers in her panties. She had my cock out and I was as happy as could be.

"You wanna eat me out don't you?"
Yes, yes I did.....
I was down on her and kissing and licking every inch, after a while she pulled me up.
"Are you gonna do that all night?" She laughed.
"I wanna make you cum." I swear I said thj=is earnestly and sincerly.
She laughed.
"That's what I've been doing!"
She rolled me over and I was pantless and my underwear gone.
At that time I had had two girls give me blowjobs.
She however was by far the most joyful, loving head I had gotten. She was obviously enjoying herself as much as I was. She deep throated, suck on my balls, licked every square inch. Hard, soft, fast , slow. I noticed she was fingering herself at the same time.
"I'm gonna cum."
After all, you're suppossed to warn her right? She ignored me. I repeated myself.
She stopped, smiled up and me and said:
"Good" And went back to it. No one had ever done that before, no one had swallowed.
I came hard and thrusted into her mouth and she just grabbed my hips and took it all. She sucked as I came and swallowed it all. I was breathless and frankly, in awe.
Afterwards she lay on my chest and feel asleep.
I woke up with my cock in her mouth again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment