Wednesday, October 13, 2010

C.

I ran into "C." at work today. We have worked together for 5 years, the past two in differant departments. We used to sit next to one another and I have lusted after her ever since day one. Short, long black hair, a round little ass and breasts big, but perfect for her frame. A southern accent and crooked smile. She was wearing a simple blouse and skirt, but I couldn't help but think what I always think.

I want to lick, suck, love and kiss her pussy until she begs me to stop. I want to watch "C." cum, over and over. I want her longblack hair spread across my lap with my cock in her mouth. I want her to ask me to fuck her, I want to beg her to not stop while she's on top of me. I want to flip her over and lay on top of her, fucking her from behind.

And I want to taste her again, and again, and again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment