Wednesday, October 13, 2010

She Bop #1

Reblogged from girlnextdoor@tumblr



Today preschool was having a "Fall Festival". At drop off, one of the assistants was holding the door for everyone. I had noticed her before, young, dark hair, short  cut. Olive skinned....today though she was wearing jeans, cowboy boots, a flannel shirt tied in a knot over a t-shirt. Her hair was pulled into two little pigtails and she had painted freckles on her face. I have never wanted to fuck a "scarecrow" before.
Reblogged from girlnextdoor@tumblr

I hope she goes home this afternoon and lays on her stomach. I hope she lays like that with her fingers or a toy in her pussy. I hope she moans and moves her ass up and down as she cums. I hope she smiles when she does. I hope she does it with her pigtails in and her freckles still painted on.

No comments:

Post a Comment