Monday, October 11, 2010

Frustrated

Reblogged from tumblr
I guess two days in a row was too much to ask for. My wife fell asleep last night.............too early. We had a busy weekend, but its not too often that both kids fall asleep and stay that way. The quickie we had Saturday just wasn't enough for me I guess.
My wife is always telling me I should just "wake her up" when she's asleep and I'm horny. Sometimes though, that makes me feel like its a chore for her, like I'm "bothering her". She's never been one to initiate. Her way of asking for sex is to say she "wants a backrub" or I should give her a "massage", its like code at this point.

If I'm perfectly honest, that above pick is what I wanted. I wanted my cock in her mouth. I wanted to be sucked and licked and loved. I wanted her moaning with my dick in her mouth, her pussy getting wetter.

And now the work week begins..........

I need an "internet only" fuck buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment