Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Naughty Story Tuesday

Tumblr never dissaapoints when it comes to photos. (via teachinglulu/reblogged Im sure)

I want to walk in on you like this. Moaning and wet, unaware Im there. Fucking yourself, face down in the pillows. Pushing back on that thick vibrator, ass cheeks spreading. I want to walk up behind you, my cock throbbing in my hand. I grab your ass and shove my tounge into your ass. You gasp, but don't protest, in fact, you lie down and shove that vibe all the way in.
You roll over and look up at me. You continue to fuck yourself.

"You like to watch me play with my pussy don't you?" I love it when you say "pussy", because it still makes you blush.

"Look at how hard I am, what do you think?" My cock is purple as I stroke it slow, the head slick and sticky.

"Put it in my mouth" And I do, warm and wet, I take over the vibe and fuck you slow, licking your clit. My cock is all the way in your throat. And I know we are going to cum like this. I take out the vibrator an put my mouth all over your pussy, I lick you all over, my fingers are soaked with your juices, you pull my cock in faster, urging me to fuck your mouth as I put a finger up your ass.

You shiver, you shake. Your thighs grip me and you are sucking me harder. I cannot wait, my cum shoots out into your mouth and you keep sucking. I slow down, still licking , you are still rubbing my shaft, licking me gently........

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely on the badass photos- great choice. your wife is a lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, maybe if the kids and work would slow down, I could see and enjoy her more....

    ReplyDelete