Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Like 'Em Short, I Like 'Em Tall, I Like 'Em Thin, I Like 'EM Round

Work and sick kids are now making it hard to even masturbate, which I NEED to do. Used to be a daily activity, but this week its been all but impossible to even get time to jack off. I may have to resort to doing it at work, not that I haven't done that before. Nothing better then getting paid to cum. Of course I could be doing it now. The trip to pre-school didn't help yesterday. It was "round, beautiful ass" mom day.

Every mother I saw dropping off or picking up had a great ass. Small and tight, big and round, they were all worthy of being laid on their stomachs and licked and fucked from behind.
I'm a big fan of being "imaginative" about the women I see in public. I've never had a type either, so that helps. I find a lot of body types sexy, if I see you in public and my eye is drawn to you, I've thought about it.I've wondered what you look like naked, how you fuck, if you masturbate, how your pussy taste, how you would suck my cock.
I thank you all for the little peeks. The tops of your breasts, the quick down blouse, the thigh reveled by your skirt, the back of your neck as you pull your hair up, the glimpse of a pair of panties or thong as you kneel to get something off of a shelf. Or the peek of ass from the top of your jeans. I don't stare or leer. I glance, thank heaven above and move on.

BTW, Target is the greatest place on Earth to observe beautiful body types. Easily has th emost "hot moms" per shopper of any store.

Maybe I need to start asking for naughty e-mails. If you want to mind fuck for fun, let's do it through G-mail :)

Feel free to e-mail me your dirty, or as I like to say "fun", thoughts......................and a picture of you masturbating with a vibrator and a smile on your face helps too......

Sigh..............I'm turning into the "erotic chat and E-mail" portion of Adult Friend Finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment