Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quickly.....

So the just getting over being sick baby actually slept for a little while last night. My wife and I mananged a quick, fun time in bed. The "magic bullet vibe" even made an apperance. I bought it as a Christmas present last year. That one waited until the night to be opened, needless to say, we didn't open it with family.

I had been wanting to go down on her all day. I've always enjoyed giving oral sex, I have in the past cum while doing it, last night though it didn't go to long before she was pulling me on top of her. It had been too long a wait.

We both came quickly, and melted into a satisfied heap, shortly beforer "outside life" decided to intervine, and the baby needed to be cuddled back to sleep.

Hopefully the kids hit an early bedtime tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment