Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stray Observations #2 /Follow Up

Someone, "a curious lady in Texas", e-mailed me (letmelie2u@gmail.com), and asked "What exactly got me off this morning?" Was it just Ms Yoga Pants?

To answer, no. It was a variation of a fantasy I have. I'm much more a voyeur than an exhibitionist but this fantasy is about being watched.

My wife was naked, lying on her stomach, sucking my cock and fingering herself. Ms Yoga Pants was in the corner of the room, watching, glasses on and her hand down her pants. Eventually my wife is on her back, still sucking, fingering herself, Ms Yoga Pants has pants and panties around her knees, three fingers deep and cumming. My wife pulls my cock out of her mouth as I cum and jacks me off onto her breasts and stomach. (In reality Im not a big fan of the "cum shot"), but this morning that's what did it for me "Ms Curious Texas", thanks for asking.

#3 Preschool Pick-Up: One of my oldest's teachers is in her early forties, blonde, laugh lines and small wrinkles, tan and loves to wear tight jeans. today she bent down in front of me, her ass round and beautiful. She also offered up a nice peek down her shirt. I couldn't help but think of her riding on top of me, smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment