Monday, October 18, 2010

....And The Way You Make Your Ass Shake

Watching you walk, swish and sway. That tight, but still "work appropriate skirt" holding you tight. Those boots creeping up your legs.....

I want to bend you over right there on your desk, lift your skirt and run my hands and mouth up your legs...

I want to feel you getting sticky, pull your thong to the side and find you wet, with my fingers and my tounge...

I want to lick your asshole, no one has ever done that to you before, I trail your wettness to your asscrack with my fingers..

"Fuck me, bend me over and fuck me."

And I do, and when I get the chance, I'm going to pull out of your pussy, as hard as that will be to do.

And fuck that beautiful ass, but only if you want me too....

Reblogged from tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment